- June 27th – July 1st
- Baseball Players 9-12
- Campers will be grouped by age/skill level
- Camp Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Lunch will NOT be provided.
- Water & Drinks will be available.
- Extended hours available for additional fee
- Early drop-off: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- We are currently not offering late pickup.
- Professional & Collegiate Instructors
- 1 on 8 or Less Player to Coach Ratio
- Player Evaluations
- Advanced Skills Derby
- Speed/Agility Work
- Situational Play (Game Scenarios)
- Games & Prizes
Pricing & Deadlines
CAMP COST – $299
Registration for the entire week is open until the morning of the first day of camp or until the camp reaches capacity prior to that point.
Extended Hour Fees:
*Early Drop-Off (7:30am – 9:00am): $10/Day
Camp Rain-Out Policy
*In the event of inclement weather, every attempt will be made to get all camp sessions in. If weather is such that the camp cannot be held, campers will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given. Campers will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp. A camp day which last past noon will be counted as a full day. Once three full days have completed, it is considered a complete camp and no rain vouchers will be given.
Make-Up Camp Date(s): To Be Determined
What To Bring
Each camper is responsible for bringing their own equipment. Below is a checklist of things they need for the camp:
- Cleats AND Tennis Shoes
- Baseball Hat
- Batting Gloves*
- Catcher’s Equipment*
- Water Bottle* (Water Provided)
*These items are optional. Catcher’s equipment will not be provided by Iron Diamond Sports.
**Iron Diamond Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.**
What To Wear
Campers are encouraged to wear athletic shorts or baseball pants and a T-Shirt. Cleats are allowed, but we encourage campers to bring a pair of tennis shoes.
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.