- July 10th – July 14th (Ages 11-15)
- July 17th – July 21st (Ages 7-10)
- Boys & Girls
- Age limits are different for each camp, see above.
- Campers will be grouped by age/skill level
- Camp Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Water & Drinks will be available.
- Campers can stay from 12:00 pm – 3:00pm for the second half of the All-Sports Camp for a fee of $15/day or $45 for the week.
- **Please note if a camper stays, they need to bring their own lunch.
- Led by Billy Kovatch
- Professional & Collegiate Instructors
- Player Evaluations
- Limited number of athletes per instructor
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Hitting for Average
- Hitting for Power
- Offensive Approaches
- Plyometric/Explosive Hitting Drills
- Video Analysis
Pricing & Deadlines
CAMP COST – $170
10% Discount if you register before May 1, 2017! This makes it only $153
July 10th – July 14th
*Registration Deadline July 8, 2016
July 17th – July 21st
*Registration Deadline July 15, 2016
All Sports Camp Extended Option:
Campers attending the BK Hitting Camp have the option to stay for the second half of the All-Sports Camp. All campers remaining 15 minutes after pickup time will be put in extended care and subject to fee.
$45 for the whole week or $15/day
Camp Rain-Out Policy
*In the event of inclement weather, every attempt will be made to get all camp sessions in. If weather is such that the camp cannot be held, campers will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given. Campers will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp. If a camper completes at least three full camp days, that is considered a full camp. A camp day which last past noon will be counted as a full day. If three full days are not met, then camper will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp.
Make-Up Camp Date(s): To Be Determined
What To Bring
Each camper is responsible for bringing their own equipment. Below is a checklist of things they need for the camp:
- Cleats AND Tennis Shoes
- Baseball Hat
- Batting Gloves*
- Catcher’s Equipment*
- Water Bottle* (Water Provided)
*These items are optional. Catcher’s equipment will not be provided by Iron Diamond Sports.
**Iron Diamond Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.**
What To Wear
Campers are encouraged to wear athletic shorts or baseball pants and a T-Shirt. Cleats are allowed, but we encourage campers to bring a pair of tennis shoes.
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.