- March 14th – March 18th
- Boys & Girls Ages 6-13
- Campers will be grouped by age/skill level
- Camp Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Lunch will NOT be provided, EXCEPT on Friday. We will have a pizza party on Friday.
- Water & Drinks will be available.
- Extended hours available for additional fee
- Early drop-off: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Professional & Collegiate Instructors
- Friday Pizza Party for Lunch
- Games & Prizes
Pricing & Deadlines
CAMP COST – $240
$15 Discount if you register before February 1, 2022! This makes it only $225.00
March 14th – March 18th
*Registration Deadline March 14th, 2022
Extended Hour Fees:
Early Drop-Off: $10/Day
No late pickup offered for this camp.
Camp Weather Policy
*In the event of inclement weather, every attempt will be made to get all camp sessions in. If weather is such that the camp cannot be held, campers will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given. Campers will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp. A camp day which last past noon will be counted as a full day. If three full camp days are completed, it is considered a full camp and no refunds or vouchers will be given.
Make-Up Camp Date(s): To Be Determined
What To Bring
Each camper is responsible for bringing their own equipment. Below is a checklist of things they need for the camp:
- Lunch, except Friday. We will provide pizza on Friday.
- Cleats AND Tennis Shoes
- Baseball Hat
- Batting Gloves*
- Catcher’s Equipment*
- Water Bottle* (Water Provided)
*These items are optional. Catcher’s equipment will not be provided by Iron Diamond Sports.
**Iron Diamond Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.**
What To Wear
Campers are encouraged to wear athletic shorts or baseball pants and a T-Shirt. Cleats are allowed, but we encourage campers to bring a pair of tennis shoes.
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.