- January 2nd, 2020 & January 3rd, 2020
- 9:00am – 12:30pm
- 2 Day Clinic
- Boys & Girls
- All Ages Welcome
- Campers will be grouped by age/skill level
- Camp Hours:
- Thursday & Friday : 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Water & Drinks will be available.
College & Professional Coaches
- Home Run Derby
- Surprise Guests
- Prizes, Giveaways and so much more!!
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Hitting for Average
- Hitting for Power
- Hitting to all parts of the field
- Timing and Rhythm Exercises
- Offensive Approaches
- Bunting & Slap Hitting (for softball)
- Balance Drills
- Hand-Eye Coordination and Recognition Drills
- How to prepare for each at bat
- Mental Side of the game
Pricing & Deadlines
CAMP COST – $100
*Registration Deadline January 1, 2020
Camp Rain-Out Policy
*In the event of inclement weather, every attempt will be made to get all camp sessions in. If weather is such that the camp cannot be held, campers will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given. Campers will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp. If a camper completes at least one full camp day, that is considered a full camp. A camp day which last past noon will be counted as a full day. If one full day is not met, then camper will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp.
Make-Up Camp Date(s): To Be Determined
What To Bring
Each camper is responsible for bringing their own equipment. Below is a checklist of things they need for the camp:
- Cleats AND Tennis Shoes
- Baseball Hat
- Batting Gloves*
- Water Bottle* (Water Provided)
*These items are optional.
**Iron Diamond Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.**
What To Wear
Campers are encouraged to wear athletic shorts or baseball pants and a T-Shirt. Cleats are allowed, but we encourage campers to bring a pair of tennis shoes.
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.