- November 25, 2022
- 9:00am – 3:00pm
- 1 Day Hitting Clinic & Home Run Derby
- Boys & Girls
- Ages 6-14
- Campers will be grouped by age/skill level
- Camp Hours:
- Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Pizza Lunch Provided
- Water & Drinks will be available.
The Hitting Clinic will be in the morning, followed by an afternoon Derby loaded with chances to win prizes!!
- Get a prize for any of the following things:
- Most Home Runs on your team in the 1st round
- Team with the most home runs in the 1st round
- Hitting a Home Run off of the “Golden Ball”
- Coach’s Long Ball – Judged by the Coaches based on age and skill level
- Elite 8 Semi Finalist will receive a $10 Gift Card
- Final 4 Finalist will receive a $25 Gift Card
- Overall Derby Champion will receive:
- $50 Gift Card + the Final & Elite Gift Cards
- Mizuno Pro Training Glove
- Package of 4 Hitting Lessons with Iron Diamond Sports
College & Professional Coaches
- Hitting Clinic
- Home Run Derby
- Loaded with Prizes
- Pizza Party Lunch
Pricing & Deadlines
CAMP COST – $120
*Registration Deadline November 24, 2022
What To Wear
Campers are encouraged to wear athletic shorts or baseball pants and a T-Shirt. Cleats are allowed, but we encourage campers to bring a pair of tennis shoes.
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.
What To Bring
Each camper is responsible for bringing their own equipment. Below is a checklist of things they need for the camp:
- Cleats AND Tennis Shoes
- Baseball Hat
- Batting Gloves*
- Water Bottle* (Water Provided)
*These items are optional.
**Iron Diamond Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.**
Camp Rain-Out Policy
*In the event of inclement weather, every attempt will be made to get all camp sessions in. If weather is such that the camp cannot be held, campers will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given. Campers will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp. If a camper completes at least one full camp day, that is considered a full camp. A camp day which last past noon will be counted as a full day. If one full day is not met, then camper will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp.
Make-Up Camp Date(s): To Be Determined