- May 30th – June 2nd – Morning Session
- May 30th – June 2nd – Afternoon Session
- 4 DAY CAMP: TUESDAY-FRIDAY
- PLEASE NOTE: St. Johns County is out of school, Duval is NOT, however they do have half days for the week. Duval campers can attend the afternoon session. St. Johns can attend both. Please check your school’s schedule before registering.
- Boys & Girls Ages 6-12
- Campers will be grouped by age/skill level
- Camp Hours:
- Morning Session: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Session: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Campers can stay for both sessions at a discounted price. However, lunch will NOT be provided.
- Water & Drinks will be available.
- Extended hours available for additional fee
- Early drop-off: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- We are currently not offering late pickup.
- Professional & Collegiate Instructors
- Games & Prizes
- Base Running/Speed& Agility
Pricing & Deadlines
CAMP COST – $150/session
$50 discount will automatically apply when you register for both sessions.
Registration for the entire week is open until the morning of the first day of camp or until the camp reaches capacity prior to that point.
Extended Hour Fees:
*Early Drop-Off (7:30am – 9:00am): $10/Day
Camp Rain-Out Policy
*In the event of inclement weather, every attempt will be made to get all camp sessions in. If weather is such that the camp cannot be held, campers will be notified as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given. Campers will receive a rain voucher to attend another scheduled camp or a make-up camp. A camp day which last past noon will be counted as a full day. Once three full days have completed, it is considered a complete camp and no rain vouchers will be given.
Make-Up Camp Date(s): To Be Determined
What To Bring
Each camper is responsible for bringing their own equipment. Below is a checklist of things they need for the camp:
- Cleats AND Tennis Shoes
- Baseball Hat
- Batting Gloves*
- Water Bottle* (Water Provided)
*These items are optional.
**Iron Diamond Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.**
What To Wear
Campers are encouraged to wear athletic shorts or baseball pants and a T-Shirt. Cleats are allowed, but we encourage campers to bring a pair of tennis shoes.
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED.